Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New York Word - Advertisement

I was speaking to a very old friend and colleague from 1984, when I worked at Computer Associates. His start-up company, Scientia, was bought out by Sorcim, the makers of SuperCalc. In turn, Sorcim was gobbled up by CA.

Out of curiosity, I Googled "Scientia", and I found out that Google has archived past issues of InfoWorld magazine.

I came across this little ditty .....




©2009 Marc Adler - All Rights Reserved.
All opinions here are personal, and have no relation to my employer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

An excellent likeness ;)

AllAboutData said...

Wow, this dude has hair!!

Tim Trent said...

that's so scary...!

shadow said...

check out the article about microsoft buying out the license rights on MS-DOS for $1mill. DOH!!!!!